St. Patrick’s parish community has been a presence in the falls section of South Hadley since 1867. We are currently a community of 1600 families. Our parish community includes a wide range of ages and backgrounds; many have been with St. Patrick’s all their lives and their parents before them; many more are new to our community.
The community of St. Patrick’s gathers to listen to the Word of God and to share in His presence in the Eucharist. Jesus shares with us his life and spirit in Baptism and Confirmation. He heals us in the Sacraments of Reconciliation and the Anointing of the Sick. His love unites husband and wife in the Sacrament of Marriage.
St. Patrick’s Church was moved to its current location on Main Street from North Main Street. It stood up to four floods and a fire. It is a sacred treasure for worshipers because of its warm, home atmosphere and a beautiful crucifix.
The chapel attached to the back of the church is a convenient location for parish receptions as well as the site for parish meetings and education programs.