Ms. Kelly O’Connor
Director of Religious Education
- phone: 413-532-2850 ext. 402
- email: email@example.com
It is expected that any child that does not attend a Catholic private school should attend a Religious Ed program. Every year is an important stepping stone in a child’s Faith Journey, not just the sacramental years.
- $30.00 total fee for 1 student
- $50.00 total fee for 2 student family
- $60.00 max total fee for 3 or more student family
$20.00 Sacramental Fee for any student making their Confirmation or First Communion this year.
Jr. High & Confirmation Programs (Grades 7-11)
- Classes meet twice a month on Saturday mornings from 9:00am-10:30am.
- Jr High & Confirmation Class Schedule
Our Confirmation program is a 3 year program. It is expected that students attend all 3 years.
Creed/ Liturgy of the Word – 9th grade (Required to complete 10+ Service Hours)
Morality – 10th grade (Required to complete 15+ Service Hours)
Confirmation 3 is for all students entering the 11th grade including those who attend a private Catholic school. (Required to complete 20+ Service Hours)
Elementary & First Communion Programs (Grades K-6)
- Classes meet on Saturday mornings from 11:00am-12:00pm.
- Elementary & First Communion Class Schedule
- First Communion Event Schedule
Children’s Liturgy of the Word
Children’s Liturgy of the Word is celebrated at the 9am Mass each weekend. The children process into the sacristy for special prayers and readings.
Children’s Liturgy Leaders- readings for the week can be viewed on the website under Mass & Sacraments/ Daily Readings.
Family Mass is celebrated on the third Sunday at 9am. The children do the readings and homily and are included in the Eucharistic Prayer. To volunteer, please call Fr. James at 532-2850.